Our services for
How we can work on your custom mobile app?
We approach web development with a systematic process that guarantees a high level of quality in the final product.
Our process starts by carefully analyzing your project idea, taking into account its market viability and business potential. This in-depth analysis during the initial phase allows us to anticipate any potential obstacles and devise a cost-effective plan for building your website.
We also provide a detailed estimate of the timeline and budget for your project.
Once the planning phase is complete, you will receive an interactive prototype of your website for testing. Additionally, we work closely with you to finalize the design during this phase of the web development process.
- Market and competitors analysis (if required)
- Development of an interactive product prototype
- Verification of functionality to ensure compliance with technical standards and guidelines
- Development of Scope of Work and a product backlog
- Creation of a project mind map
- Performance: Native apps generally perform better as they are built specifically for a single platform, leveraging the full potential of the device’s hardware and features.
- User Experience: Native apps can provide a superior user experience as they follow the specific UI/UX guidelines of each platform (iOS or Android).
- Development Time and Cost: Cross-platform apps can be developed faster and are often more cost-effective as one codebase can be used to deploy on multiple platforms.
- Features: If your app requires the use of specific hardware features of a device or advanced capabilities, native development might be the better choice.
- Maintenance: Maintaining a cross-platform app can be easier since changes have to be made only in one codebase, but platform-specific issues can sometimes pose challenges.
In the end, the decision should be based on your business needs, target audience, budget, and timeline. We can help you make an informed decision by discussing the pros and cons of each approach in relation to your specific project requirements.